PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADING AND COPY-EDITING SERVICES AT COMPETITIVE RATES
- Freelance native English-speaking proofreader and copy-editor with twelve years of experience in the field.
- Six years experience lecturing in the subject areas of English Language and Literature, Media and Cultural Studies and Women’s Studies.
- MA (Honours) in English Language and Literature from the University of St. Andrews (UK).
- MPhil (Research) from the University of Birmingham (UK).
Previous Commissions include:
- Essay collections and monographs for Raw Nerve Books
- Academic journal articles
- PhD theses
- MA and MSc dissertations
- Long and short essays
Commissions accepted in the Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences, as well as in interdisciplinary fields.
Further information obtainable from Karen Coulter, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org